07-07-2011

ZINE #2 IS DONE

GET IT!


Statistics:
50 cents a piece.
20 pages
A5 format

Content:
- interviews with CHIXDIGGIT! (ca), MIKE PARK (us) and A STRENGTH WITHIN (be).
- reviews of RECORDS.
- some talk on CROSSBONEFEST, GROEZROCK FESTIVAL and mostly RANDOM STUFF.
- a lot of things you need to CHECK OUT.
- another MIX.ZIPfile to listen to while reading.

Distribution:
Zines are available directly from me.
- I am in Leuven during the week and in Kalmthout (north of Antwerp) in the weekend and holidays.
- I go to shows. Which ones are specified below.
- I can mail you a copy, it'll cost a bit more (±2 euros for Belgium, ±6 euros for Europe and ±7 euros for rest of the world, so I wouldn't recommend that for something that's worth 50 lousy cents.)
- I you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows me, I can pass a copy through those people.

UPCOMING SHOWS:
07/07: Black Breath (De Rots, Antwerpen)
14/07: Death By Stereo/Authority Zero (Sojo, Leuven)
19/07: Punch/Algernon Cadwalladar (De Rots, Antwerpen)
20/07: Cheap Girls/Lemuria (Metteko, Mechelen)
24/07: Touché Amoré (Eindhoven)
26/07: Resurrectionists etc. (Den Barbaar, Gent)
06/08: Not On Tour (Geniepegen Drauk, Aalst)
08/08: MXPX (Sojo, Leuven)
11/08: Homer/Octopussys (Hobnob, Brasschaat)
24/08: Hot Water Music (Klinker, Aarschot)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten