24-01-2012

Everyday I'm shuffling.

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAM PERIOD AND ALL I DO IS GO TO SHOWS I'M SUCH A REBEL.
Actually, it's nice to be able to enjoy a gig once in a while in between studying. So yesterday I treated myself on some fine-ass punk rock in the oh so (in)famous Rock Café.

First band up and atom was Charlie Bit My Finger, a Belgian pop punk rock band much alike Blink 182 I guess? Good stuff, actually, I was digging it. Last show with their singer I was to understand. Put on a good show, they looked motivated and some tunes were really catchy. I think I'll keep my eyes open for this in the future.


La bande séconde was Truro. I had already seen them once! They have an EP out and the songs are definite jams! Obviously they've gotten better, I really like the harmonies and dual vocals. It's pretty technical stuff, which is sometimes hard to get through to me because my mind likes simple things. But it sounded great!

Last band was The Shuffle, and they were more of a straight-up heavy punk rock band. The singer was wearing a Living Daylights shirt, and their music kinda sounded similar I think? Correct me if I'm totally wrong. I really dug them, interesting songs and song structures. They also have an EP out so buy it guyz and galz!

Cool show. I always like Kickass shows cause they're always cool although I never know any of the bands.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten