11-05-2012

RPP is fucking dead.

Refused reunited this year and Refused Party Program is quitting their game.
Thursday night, 't Stuk gave the stage for the last performance of the Belgian tribute band to The Shape Of Punk To Come. I went to take a look and dance a dance.

I missed Arizona.

Homer played a good set. One of the best I've seen I think. I still can't pinpoint any genre. They're like a punk rock band with metal riffs and hardcore rhythms. I don't know. Somewhere in the between. The guitarist always looks angry, the bassist always looks happy.
So, great! The instrumental outro was wack!

Refused Party Program was, as expected, great! Although the entire album is pretty much amazing and genious front to back, it does have its highlights and it's mediumlights and that's particularly noticeable when it's played live. Nevertheless, the fact that these guys play such an accomplished, such a complicated album live in its entirity, is out of sight. The set was nearly flawless. The closing song was Rather Be Dead.
Well, Refused Party Program are fucking dead.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten