24-06-2013

Gaia's Downfall

I like punk, right? You betcha I do. So why wouldn't I go to the punx show? Exactly.

Last Thursday Vleugel F in Leuven was the venue of choice for a show on In The Hearts Of Emperors/Downfall Of Gaia's tour. It was pret-ty rad.

To be honest, In The Hearts Of Emperors were on the slightly boring side. They had some cool parts but most of their set got me wondering when it would end. Musically interesting and intelligent, but not for me.

Downfall of Gaia, on the other hand, blew me away. I was really impressed by their music and their performance, and I'm not sure why. It was one of those times when it just clicked between me and the music. I don't know if it'll be the same whe I put on their record, but the show was amazing. So there's that.

If you're into heavy shit with crust and sludge stuff, check 'em out. Their new record is called Suffocating In The Swarm Of Cranes. Sounds bad-ass.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten